Viator Launch: Tokyo West-Side Cycling & Food Tour
I'm kicking off the Viator launch of my popular Tokyo Bike Tour with a limited introductory price of 6,000 JPY for any new bookings made through the Viator platform.
With Tokyo's cherry blossom season just around the corner, there's no better excuse to jump on a bike and cycle the picturesque local neighbourhoods and riverside bike paths of West-Tokyo.
Venture into the local neighbourhoods of Tokyo on a 'no fuss' 3.5 hour cycling, walking and food adventure.
With the insider knowledge of an experienced local guide, nothing's off limits as we pedal the urban landscapes, neighbourhood attractions and sample the enticing cuisine that gives these culturally rich areas their distinctive character.
• 3.5 hour ALL INCLUSIVE cycling, walking and food tour of Tokyo’s eclectic local neighbourhoods.
• Ride the twisting back streets, riverside bike paths and bustling activity hubs away from the more touristed areas.
• Experience first-hand Tokyo's unique bicycle parking systems and cycling culture.
• Sample 3 popular street food eats from popular local vendors.
• Enjoy a simple and authentic Japanese lunch.
• Your choice of bottled drink from a local market or vending machine.
• Intimate small group tour led by a passionate local guide. Book now via Viator: Tokyo West-Side Cycling & Food Tour.