As with my Tokyo Cycling Tour, I'm also kicking off the Viator launch of my popular Tokyo Street Food Tour with a limited introductory price of 4,000 JPY for any new bookings made through the Viator platform.
With Tokyo's cherry blossom season just around the corner, there's no better excuse venture out into the local neighbourhoods to soak-up the celebratory vibes.
Dive head first into the eclectic local neighbourhoods of Tokyo on a 'no fuss' 2 hour walking and street food tour.
With the insider knowledge of an experienced local guide, nothing's off limits as we explore the urban landscapes, intricacies of everyday life and enticing cuisine that gives these culturally rich areas their distinctive character.
• 2-hour ALL INCLUSIVE walking and street food tour of Tokyo’s eclectic local neighbourhoods.
• Sample 5 popular street food eats from local vendors, independent markets and Japanese franchises.
• Choice of bottled drink from a local neighbourhood market.
• Train transportation between Nakano and Koenji provided.
• Gain a new appreciation of local flavours, Japanese eating etiquette and an eye-opening introduction to two vibrant areas of Tokyo.
• Intimate small group tour led by a passionate local guide.
Book now via Viator: Tokyo West-Side Street Food Tour.